Lycra fabric is a blended material made of cotton and polyester fibers, which has a comfortable touch and soft hand feel. It keeps the body warm and makes people comfortable. Lycra fabric has many advantages, such as:
1. Comfort: The texture of Lycra fabric is light, soft and soft to the touch. , allowing people to wear it comfortably.
2. Durable: Lycra fabric is not easy to wrinkle, has strong durability and is not easy to deform.
3. Dirty resistance: Lycra fabric has anti-pollution properties, is not easy to be contaminated with dust, and is not easy to fade after washing.
4. Thermal insulation: Lycra fabric has good thermal insulation and can effectively protect the body from cold air.
Although Lycra fabric has many advantages, there are also some disadvantages, such as:
1. Expensive: Lycra fabric is much more expensive than other ordinary fabrics, and not everyone can afford it.
2. Poor antibacterial properties: Lycra fabric has poor antibacterial properties and can easily breed bacteria and cause skin lesions.
3. Lack of elasticity: Lycra fabric lacks elasticity, making it uncomfortable to wear and not conducive to exercise.
4. Easily deformed if washed improperly: Lycra fabric is not resistant to high temperatures and can easily deform if washed improperly, damaging the appearance of the clothes.
In short, Lycra fabric has many advantages, but it also has some disadvantages. Consumers should consider it carefully when purchasing.