The pleated skirt is a very good-looking skirt for girls. It has a playful feel and can be worn all year round. It is super versatile. It is easy to iron the pleated skirt if you don’t pay attention when ironing it. After ironing the pleats, let’s take a look at how to iron a pleated skirt.
How to iron a pleated skirt
1. First prepare two water cups and a long rubber band, and tie the two ends of the rubber band to the handle of the water cup. If there is no A wooden stick can also be used instead of a water cup.
2. Secondly, lay the pleated skirt flat on the table or ironing board. After laying it out, sort out the texture and folds of the skirt to ensure that the skirt will not be messed up when ironing.
3. Then press the elastic band that holds the water cup on the skirt from the middle to keep the skirt flat and prevent the pleats from rising or the skirt from moving.
4. Then turn on the iron and preheat it to about 150 degrees, then spray a small amount of water on the skirt, and then use the iron to iron along the texture of the pleated skirt until the effect is satisfactory.
How to pleat a pleated skirt yourself
First lay the skirt flat on the ironing board Then press it with something to straighten the texture, and use an iron to iron along the texture of the pleated skirt. Be sure to iron in one direction, so that the ironing effect will be better.
For pleated skirts, you must reserve the length of the pleats in advance. It is best to use a ruler to measure them first to ensure that the intervals between each pleated skirt are the same. This will make the skirt more beautiful. Beautiful.
Pleated skirts are all subjected to high-temperature shaping treatment. Generally, the temperature needs to be above 200 degrees, so that the skirt can be shaped and not easily deformed. If the pleats of the skirt become lighter after wearing or washing, you can iron it yourself with an iron.
How to match pleated skirts
1. Short pleated skirt + polo shirt + flat shoes
Short style Pairing a pleated skirt with a polo shirt will have a very strong age-reducing effect, and can make people look 5-10 years younger instantly. Moreover, it is especially suitable for people who are not very tall. It makes the proportions of the figure elongated in a fashionable way.
2. Short pleated skirt + chiffon shirt + white shoes
The chiffon shirt itself has a fresh and elegant effect, and it will be even sweeter when paired with a short pleated skirt. Cute, this combination will make you feel unusually cool, and it will also make you look younger. It is generally recommended to pair a white pleated skirt with a pink chiffon shirt.
3. Short pleated skirt + solid color T-shirt + single shoes
Whether it is a black, white, or pink T-shirt, paired with a short pleated skirt, it is the perfect combination It looks so tall, and the high-waist design increases the length of the legs. The eye-catching combination can make the figure look slender, and the temperament is super charming.
4. Short pleated skirt + letter T-shirt + casual shoes
A letter T-shirt can fully display a person’s personality, and paired with a short pleated skirt, it can also turn heads Of course, if you add some special designs to the top, it can make this combination look more fashionable and individual.
Common types of pleated skirts
1 Long skirt: Long pleated skirt is also called floor-length pleated skirt. Long pleated skirts tend to give people a gorgeous and unapproachable feeling. Add a pleated design to the floor-length skirt and pair it with a simple white shirt to show maturity, grandeur and elegance.
2 Mid-length: The mid-length pleated skirt has a retro flavor. This kind of retro style has high requirements on individuals. If the body proportions are not perfect, it will be difficult to show this kind of temperament.
3 Short pleated skirt: The short pleated skirt has many advantages, the most prominent of which is probably its elegant pleats like accordion pleats and its charming ability to reveal sexy legs. The popular pleated skirt is versatile and comes in a variety of colors.
4 Japanese-style skirt: The hookwork treatment is carried out on the skirt to make the pleated skirt ladylike. The white short skirt with striped patterns looks sweet. The pleated skirt with spliced colors is eye-catching and colorful. The pleated skirt uses a two-layer design, and the transparent lace is more cute.